Jayne’s experience as a speaker dates back to her high school involvement in 4-H and the FFA. Her experiences include–
- women’s retreats
- Bible studies
- workshops at national conferences like the International Orality Network
- introducing singer, songwriter Amy Grant
- international audiences in China and India
- her middle school and high school classrooms for 13 years
Jayne mixes humor with Bible truth as she encourages her listeners to stay rooted in Jesus. She provides creative presentations and invites interactive discussion, customizing her presentation for your group.
Her presentations include:
- “Why Listening is Important to God (And How to Do It)”
- “You Were Made to Fly” – Living a Transformed Life
- “He Will Never Let You Go” – Confident Living in the Midst of Challenges
- “The Secret to Loving Jesus and Having More Impact”
- A Rooted Retreat: A Saturday Away with Jesus
What others say:
Jayne Walters is a lifelong student of God’s word and a lover of God’s people. Her passion is to help people find and follow Christ through the love of his word.
~ Rick Hawks, Founding & Senior Pastor of The Chapel
Jayne is a woman who walks deeply with God and is a gifted teacher and communicator. I have been richly blessed to call her a sister, friend and comrade in arms in the kingdom, and it has been my delight to partner with her in ministering to women.
~ Laurie Doden, Executive Director of En Gedi Group
Jayne has a gift of leading and teaching. She led a group of 25 women that I hosted in my home. She engaged and led us in discussion of the bible study Breaking Free. She has a rare gift of pointing back to God’s truth and did that often as she led us through the study.
~ Maria Hatch Bowersock, Writer at A Woman Named Free